is a Download Manager program to help you download files from the Internet. GetRight works with your web browser to help you download files from the Internet. GetRight improves your file downloading with resuming of broken downloads, easy error recovery, download acceleration, and many other features to give you faster, easier, and more flexible downloads. GetRight can Accelerate (Segment) a download and get different pieces of it from different servers at the same time, which can increase your download speed dramatically.
Major Changes in GetRight Pro 6:
- Added support for BitTorrent downloads.
- Added Podcast Downloader to automate downloading files in a RSS feed.
- Added ability to pick a playlist (from iTunes or Windows Media Player) so when a download is completed, it's automatically added to the playlist. This is part of the Podcast Downloader too, so it can automatically put files from a podcast source into the playlist you choose.
- Totally redone graphics and logos.
- Added support for FTPS downloads (both explicit ftps:// and implicit on port 990).
- Added support for MD5 and SHA1 checksums to verify files.
- Added a Language configuration item, to make it easy to use translations.
- Added File Compare to the download status history mode, so can compare the size/date for a file you downloaded to the current file on the server.
- Lots and lots of changes, fixes, and improvements.
- Works on all versions of Windows: Vista, XP, 2000, NT, ME, 98, & 95.